Holbox discovery tour | From Cancun and Riviera Maya
Cancún, Q.R., México
Paradise has a name: Holbox. Located at the north coast of Quintana Roo, Mexico, it is known worldwide for being the natural sanctuary of many species of birds that inhabit and visit it during the year, such as flamingos, pelicans and frigate birds.
Discover through a boat tour its paradisaical and quiet beaches, surrounded by amazing natural views and extensive sandbanks. Walk the picturesque streets of the island and admire its murals, enjoy its beaches and refresh yourself in the crystal clear waters of Laguna Yalahau.
- Transportation from your hotel on A/C equipped units
- Morning snack.
- Certified guide.
- Visit to Isla Pasion.
- Drinks on board (water or soft drink).
- Visit Holbox Island.
- Visit to Cenote Yalahau (subject to availability).
- Box Lunch
Things to Remember
- A Dock fee of $300 MXN per person has to be paid at boarding
Things to Carry
- Sandals or comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Extra money (For drinks, souvenirs when you visit the island and tips)
Starting Location :
1 : Cancún, Q.R., México 7:00 am
2 : Playa del Carmen, Q.R., México 7:00 am
- Discover the paradisiacal beaches of Holbox Island, a natural area on the north coast of Yucatan characterized by its spectacular scenery and great diversity of birds.
- We start a 2-hour trip to Chiquilá where we board the boat that continues to Isla de la Pasión and a virgin beach of white sand and crystal clear waters. The beautiful Yalahau lagoon is a natural paradise surrounded by mangroves, which separates the island of Holbox from the mainland, enjoy a swim in the cenote.
- In Isla Holbox we will have free time to visit the charming island with its beautiful beaches and crystal clear water of very shallow depth, its colorful wooden houses and sandy streets.
- We will enjoy a pizza at a local restaurant. After a dreamlike day enjoying the nature and tranquility of Holbox Island, we will return to the Port of Chiquilá to start our way back to the hotels.
- No Of Days Before: 7 - Refund: 100(%)
- No Of Days Before: 4 - Refund: 80(%)
- No Of Days Before: 2 - Refund: 50(%)