Cozumel "El Cielo" by Catamaran
San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., México
Cozumel Island, with its turquoise waters, relaxed atmosphere and idyllic white sandy beaches, is a paradise full of natural and cultural beauty ready for you to discover.
Have fun aboard our catamaran where we will take you snorkeling at El Cielo; a sand bank off the coast of Cozumel where you will be able to swim in the depths of the water and see different types of starfish.
Delight yourself with our delicious snack buffet at our Nachi Cocom beach club where you will have plenty of time to relax. where you will have plenty of time to relax and make use of the facilities (pool, lounge chairs, bathrooms and showers), lounge chairs, bathrooms and showers)
El Cielo by Catamaran
- Transportation in A/C units
- Round trip ferry ticket
- Catamaran sailing
- Open bar (water and soft drink; after snorkeling activity) rum punch,
- draft beer and margaritas
- Snorkeling activity (snorkeling equipment with disposable mouthpiece) in Palancar and El Cielo (snorkeling activity sites may change according to weather conditions).
- Access to Playa Mia Beach Club
- Food service at Playa Mia: Plato Served. A choice of :
- Hamburger with Fries or Grilled Chicken with Rice or Cilantro Fish with Rice.
- Entrée: Lettuce Salad.
- Beverages at the beach club: Water, Soft Drinks, Margaritas, Rum Punch and Draft Beer.
- Attractions and Amenities: Kayaks, Water Bikes, Inflatables, Swimming Pools, Children's Area, Beds, Bathrooms and Showers
Things to Remember
Mandatory use of mouth covers: Tour participation is restricted to clients with recent illnesses or those with flu, cough or fever.
recent illnesses or those with flu, cough or fever.
Children 8 years of age and older may participate in the snorkeling activity. Children under 8 years old stay on the boat under the supervision of a responsible adult.
For safety reasons, the snorkeling activity is not allowed for clients with pre-existing medical conditions (diabetes, asthma, asthma).
Pregnant women are not allowed to board the catamaran (at any time of pregnancy).
The tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Use mouth covers, their use is mandatory inside the park.
IMPORTANT: We are committed to protect the oceanic environment and the vast reefs
and the vast coral reefs of Cozumel; therefore, it is not allowed to use any type of sunscreen, sunblock, sunglasses, sunglasses, sunglasses, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.
eventually make their way into the ocean is not permitted.
All guests mustshower BEFORE entering the ocean or the beach pool.
We suggest the use of hats, sunglasses and long-sleeved UV filtered shirts for sun protection.
The corals, fish and other sea creatures thank you for your commitment and participation.
Things to Carry
- Bring comfortable beach clothes, bathing suits, long-sleeved shirts with UV filter and long sleeves for swimming for swimming
- Cash or credit card (VISA, Master Card or American Express) for purchases and tips.
Starting Location :
1 : San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., México 10:00 am
2 : Playa del Carmen, Q.R., México 9:00 am
- Begin the dive by receiving safety instructions and snorkeling equipment from your PADI certified guide then follow him into the water for a drift swim over the reef.
- Discover the infinite variety of colors and shapes of marine life.
- Then be amazed in the "El Cielo" bay, named after the blue of its crystal waters and the starfish all around.
- After the adventure, enjoy a satisfying lunch at one of the most beautiful and relaxing beaches in Cozumel.
- Later, it's time to return to the pier to return to the comfort of your accommodations after a memorable day.
- No Of Days Before: 7 - Refund: 100(%)
- No Of Days Before: 4 - Refund: 80(%)
- No Of Days Before: 2 - Refund: 50(%)