Cancún, Q.R., México
A full day of the action-packed adventure, the ultimate jungle experience. No other place in the World offers such a wide array of exciting outdoor and truly life-changing activities!
- 10 zipline circuit
- Swim in a cenote
- Soft lunch & non alcoholic beverages
- Superflight (2)
- Rope course
- Bungee swing
- ATV or 4x4 Buggies
Things to Remember
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID. *To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old.
- Zipliners & Skywalkers max waist size: 47′′ / 120 cm.
- Zipliners max. weight: 150 kg / 330 lb
- Tarzania & Superflight min. weight: 45 kg / 99 lb
- Tarzania & Superflight max. weight: 110 kg / 243 lb
- Child consider from 8 to 15 years old.
- The legal age to consume alcoholic drinks in Mexico is 18 years old. ID required.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!
Starting Location :
1 : Cancún, Q.R., México 9:00 am
Fly over tree-tops on a 10 zipline circuit. Stay dry or get wet with our signature AquaZip landing, It’s your choice! How’s this for a mind-bending adventure? Then brave the World Class Tarzania Zipline Roller Coaster.
Challenge yourself by walking across the Skywalk rope course, & spike your adrenaline with a crazy bungee swing. Then get ready for a unique experience to feel like a superhero while you soar above the wilderness on one of the world’s fastest zip lines.
Finally, rip up some mud on an insane off-roading circuit on either a 4x4 Buggy or a powerful ATV, and top everything off with a dive, zip, or only relax at our own private freshwater cenote.
- No Of Days Before: 7 - Refund: 100(%)
- No Of Days Before: 4 - Refund: 80(%)
- No Of Days Before: 2 - Refund: 50(%)