4 places 1 day - Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
77793 Cobá, Q.R., México
Live the amazing experience that mixes history, nature, sea and shopping in the best settings Riviera Maya has to offer - Tulum, Coba, Cenote and the emblematic 5th Avenue in Playa Del Carmen.
- Transportation from the comfort of your hotel
- Certified guide on board.
- Regional food.
- Admission to the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Admission to Coba archaeological site.
- Swim in Sacred Cenote
- Free time on 5th Avenue in Playa Del Carmen.
- Everything included in the regular service
- Light breakfast (box lunch)
- Regional food. 2 drinks included
- Drinks on board the transportation (water, soda, beer.)
Things to Remember
- All times and order of visit are approximate.
- By disposition of the Mexican government, the use of video cameras in the Archaeological Zone is subject to an additional charge payable at the ticket office located at the entrance.
- an additional charge to be paid at the ticket office located at the entrance. (The use of drones and aerial cameras is prohibited.
Things to Carry
- Mouth cover.
- Hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Bathing suit and towel.
- Dry clothes to change.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash for rental of vest at the cenote, drinks and suveniers
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Starting Location :
1 : Cancún, Q.R., México 6:50 am
2 : Playa del Carmen, Q.R., México 6:00 am
APPROXIMATE SCHEDULE OF THE CANCUN ITINERARY:
- Between 06:30 and 7:30 hrs. Pick Up at your hotel or meeting point.
- 09:00 hrs. Visit Tulum Archaeological Zone.
- 10:30 hrs. Departure from Tulum Archaeological Zone
- 11:30 hrs. Visit Coba Archaeological Zone
- 14:10 hrs. Time for lunch
- 15:30 hrs. Swim in Sacred Cenote
- 17:30 hrs. Free time at 5th Avenue
- Between 20:00 and 20:30 hrs. Arrival at your hotel
- No Of Days Before: 7 - Refund: 100(%)
- No Of Days Before: 4 - Refund: 80(%)
- No Of Days Before: 2 - Refund: 50(%)